Are you looking to add your Irish business website to a business directory website? Did you know that there are a number of different websites that offer business listings to help promote your business online? In this post we will discuss the 10 Best Irish Business Directories.
Why List a Website on an Online Directory
There are a number of reasons why you would add your website to an online directory including:
- SEO benefits – links to your website increases rankings and organic traffic
- Extra traffic to your website – People use directories to find solution to their problems. By getting your site listed you will get traffic from those visiting the directories and who click on your listing.
- Search relevancy – By having your business listed under relevant categories and in Irish directories will help search engines better understand the context of your business and will help rank you better for your services.
- NAPs – Having consistent Name, Address, Phone Number mentioned on your directory listings will also help prove to customers and search engines that you are a real company
10 Best Irish Business Directories 2020
Here are the 10 best free Irish business directories of 2020 to add your local Irish business:
Yelp is one of the most popular and best known directories in the world. You certainly should have a presence on it particularly if you are in the hospitality sector. The backlinks from this site would not be overly powerful and unless your business is popular or gets searched regularly, your listing may not get indexed on Google for quite a while. This is because this site is so large.
Hotfrog is a solid directory and has been around for quite a while. Hotfrog have a presence all over the world and they do have a good version of the site for its Irish users.
This is a decent free business directory to add your business details to. One of the good things about this directory is that your listing will have a good chance of coming up on Google search results.
Tuugo is similar to Hotfrog in that they have directories in various territories around the world. There is a good chance that your business listing will get found on Google.
6) Golden Pages
The Golden Pages directory is from the same people who had the Golden Pages Phone book. They now have a directory which is useful to have a presence in but they will keep in touch with you trying to sell you marketing packages.
A solid local business directory that helps your presence online. The link from this website is a little stronger than most free directories but you must ensure your listing is complete to get the full value and get your listing indexed.
One of the oldest directories in Ireland and the UK. You will need a business email address and you most likely will get a phone call to verify your business.
3) Google Business
Google Business is one of the most important business listings online. If you have a local Irish business, you will need to be listed on Google Business to get leads and customers. You will need to verify your business address as Google will send you out a post card with a pin code inside.
Jaadz is a relatively new classifieds advertising website that is 100% free. The website also has a business listing page for Irish businesses to promote their offering.
1) Littus Ireland E-Commerce Diaspora Directory
One of the newest and quite simply the best Irish directory of 2020. You will get a quality backlink from this website. This directory is a niche directory specialising in Beverage, Consumer goods, Food, Health & Beauty, travel and outdoor activities.